Remember, even small actions count. From signing a petition to donating funds, you can help make a big difference in the lives of others. Make your voice heard and support journalists and prisoners of conscience today.
5 WAYS TO TAKE ACTION:
- Sign your name: Visit our campaign pages to find links for petitions (online petitions are critical to show support and raise public awareness).
- Share on social media: Share campaign links on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to raise awareness online (even a few quick tweets can have a profound effect!)
- Learn about the campaigns: Read the campaign updates to learn more about each case (and follow us on Twitter and Facebook to learn about new initiatives and projects).
- Volunteer your time: If you have time or energy to volunteer, consider sharing your skills with us. (And if you’re a writer, researcher or journalist, we’d love to hear from you too).
- Donate to our work: Funds donated to our Emergency Fund go directly to help journalists and prisoners of conscience, helping provide necessary legal fees, travel expenses, and medical support.